Putting the "I" back in iPod!
This was sent to me and I thought it was kind of fun in a dorky kind of way, but then again, what do I do that isn't fun in that sort of way? Exactly.
here are the rules.
Concede victory, just this once to your iPod by
making a mix (or, more aptly an 80-minute playlist,
if you desire) of the Top 20 or so tracks in your
iPod by play count.
2 rules to pass your way with this challenge:
1. Only one song per artist, so if your top 20
plays happen to all be Loverboy (that means you, Canada)
you only get to use the most played track. If
there's a tie, pick which one you like best and run
2. Songs must be in sequence according to play
count, with your #1 track coming last. You can play
with the order only if songs have equal counts.
This is the list that I put together.
1. Meantime - The Futureheads
2. Bohemian Rhapsody - The Flaming Lips
3. So Here We Are - Bloc Party
4. Heavy Lifting - Ambulance Ltd.
5. The Importance of Being Idle - Oasis
6. Sky Stars Falling - Doves
7. Backyards - Broken Social Scene
8. Howl - Black Rebel Motorcycle Club
9. Capitalism Stole My Virginity - The (International) Noise Conspiracy
10. Coma Girl - Joe Strummer
11. Feel Good, INC - Gorillaz
12. Moonage Daydream - David Bowie
13. Neighborhood 1 (Tunnels) - The Arcade Fire
14. Whatever Happened - The Strokes
15. Holland, 1945 - Neutral Milk Hotel
16. Patio Song - Gorky's Zygotic Mynci
17. Slow Night, So Long - Kings of Leon
18. Dakota - Stereophonics
19. In this Home on Ice - Clap Your Hands Say Yeah
20. Worlds Apart - ... And You Will Know us by the Trail of the Dead
Not a bad list, but you can tell I got my new iPod this summer as most of the songs are from this year.
How I did this was by plugging in my ipod and highlighting the playlist column on iTunes. I then entered my most played song at 20 and second most played at 19 and so on and so on...
Feel free to share your lists, I would love to see what everyone else has.