Since I have been slacking on the updates and the top 5 lists, I decided to do two today.
After talking with some friends, I thought these two would be fun and also a little difficult. Please feel free to email or put yours in the comment section.
Top 5 Simpsons Episodes
1. Lisa on Ice – This is the episode where Lisa needs to play an outside sport in order to avoid getting a “F” in gym class. A Bart vs. Lisa classic.
2. Last Exit to Springfield – Homer because the union rep for the power plant and goes into negotiations with Mr. Burns after the plant goes on strike.
3. Homer the Great – In this episode, Homer becomes the chosen one to a underground group known as the Stonecutters
4. Cape Feare – The Simpsons re-inactment of the movie with Side Show Bob
5. Bart Sells His Soul – This one starts off with Bart getting Iron Butterfly played in a church service. Moe also opens up a family restaurant in his bar too. A classic!
Top 5 Simpsons Lines (I know, this one is impossible)
1. “Surly on looks out for one guy...Surly” – Surly Dwarf
2. “In America, first you get the sugar, then you get the power, then you get the women.” – Homer
3. “No children have ever meddled with the Republican Party and lived to tell about it..” – Sideshow Bob
4. “I’m going to the back seat of my car, with the woman I love, and I won’t be back for ten minutes!” – Homer
5. “Women and seamen don’t mix.” - Smithers