Upcoming Concerts

Monday, October 17, 2005

2005 AMERICAN LEAGUE CHAMPION CHICAGO WHITE SOX

Doesn’t that just roll off the tongue? Yesterday was just a great night for the city of Chicago. Regardless of where your allegiance lies in this great divided city, you had to feel some satisfaction last night. Me, I was speechless, which says a lot if you know me. In fact, I am still speechless, so this is going to be a very brief post.

4 more wins and the White Sox will have their first World Championship since 1917.

Let’s Go Go Go White Sox, Chicago’s proud of you!













Also, if anyone has any extra tickets for the World Series, let me know. I think I could put them to good use.

White Sox, White Sox, Go Go White Sox!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very interesting contents you have here, well design and crafted comments.
Do you mind to visit my picture and poster site.
It has all related stuff of picture and poster. Keep up good work. I will bookmark you.

Anonymous said...

Is this anything like Picture Page with Bill Cosby?

Anonymous said...

VeriSign acquires news aggregator Moreover Technologies for $30 million
Internet services company VeriSign Inc. said Monday it has acquired news aggregator Moreover Technologies Inc.
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a belief without proof site/blog. It pretty much covers belief without proof related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time, Scott :-)

Anonymous said...

Hey, you sure got a super blog here. Very interesting stuff. I've already put a book mark on it.

Pity I spend so much time blog-surfing that I often neglect my own. Silly me. :) But its so adictive.

Anyway, a lot of people are trying to make cash online nowadays, so I thought I'd help you out with a site that has some great tools.

The Best Internet Money Site

Not bad to sit around doing nothing while your bank balance keeps growing. :)

Anonymous said...

Wait a minute, I can make money sitting at home and blogging? Please tell me more.

Anonymous said...

You hhave a great blog here. Did you know that you can make money from home by cleaning used douche applicator tips by US Mail. It true! Go to I'msickoftheseautomatedblogcommentersbullshit.com for more info.

Bastards. Runing a perfectly good blog with their bullshit comments. Fuck that and GO SOX!

Anonymous said...

That website does not exist. You anonymous liar!

Anonymous said...

We're proud to have you out here in the Middle West!!!!!!!!

God. I am creaming my pants until tomorrow!